Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Boredom begins

A looming project deadline in my group has seemingly rid everyone of the responsibility to give me some sort of direction.  Since I'm not not currently involved in the aforementioned project, I am a bit stuck reading over massive amounts of specifications, fiddling with code and tools in the repository, and struggling to find something productive to do.  I guess it's a nice change from always having multiple things to work on and having to prioritize my time carefully.

Several hours were spent trying to forward various traffic through the company web proxy, which mostly resulted in failure and valuable learning experience.  Looks like the best solution is running an HTTP proxy remotely and having the corporate one route all traffic through that.  Speaking of which, this gives me something to do before I go to sleep.  Adiós.

No comments:

Post a Comment